1) Print out precious photographs from last year. Pop them on your walls, stick them on your fridge door, keep them close in your diary or purse and send them as an added extra in a handwritten letter (see no.4!).
2) Slow down (this is more a reminder to myself).
3) Go for a winter walk with friends. Don’t forget flasks filled with your favourite tipple.
4) Write Christmas thank you notes/letters…it’s never too late!
5) Give out lots of compliments this week to help combat January blues.
Brew up and see my previous 5 Positive Things To Do posts here.