1. There are over 100 stages filled with amazing and varied acts. It’s not just about the three Pyramid Stage headliners!
2. Glastonbury is full of shiny happy people. Just the way I like it.
3. Style wise, I love festivals. I’ll be wearing skinny jeans, loose tops and wellies; not forgetting cosy jumpers in the evening. Little to no make up and hair piled high on my head. Oh and my yellow rain mac.
4. The variety of acts to discover from music and theatre to comedy and opera. There’s so much to be inspired by!
5. The Park Stage. I have so many ridiculous, happy and contented memories of this part of the festival. Namely champagne cocktails whilst dancing in the silent disco.
6. Age variety. Different to a lot of festivals you’ll find every age here, which is what makes it such a unique and special place.
7. Great for photography. I can’t wait to browse the festival on the Thursday with my camera in hand.
8. The food at Glastonbury festival is amazing. Long gone are the days of greasy burgers and noodles (although you can get them too). I’m looking forward to sampling world-wide offerings to fill my belly!
9. It supports fantastic charities including Oxfam, Greenpeace and WaterAid.
10. When you’re feeling tuckered out, grab a cuppa and do a spot of people watching. There is NO better place to do this.
11. Camping! I’m weird, I really like roughing it so I can’t wait to spend 5 nights in the great outdoors (come on sunshine!).
Check out my previous 52 Lists here and don’t forget to join in if you fancy!