- Pop your heating on timer half an hour before you return home from work. P.S Leave a jumper on the radiator so you have something snuggly to change into as soon as you walk through the door.
- Have chips for tea one night this week and don’t worry about it.
- Clean your phone/iPod headphones.
- Worried about money this Christmas? Let your family and friends know you’re not exchanging gifts this year.
- Using a blanket, slide down your stairs. Why? Because it’s fun.
Brew up and see my previous 5 Positive Things posts here.