I’ve been tagged by the lovely Chiaki of Chiaki Creates to write this post and hopefully share a few new things you might not know about little old me. I don’t think I’ve shared these facts on the blog before but forgive me if I have (I’m still recovering from a long hen weekend in Brighton!). Oh and don’t forget to visit Chiaki’s blog for whimsical and vintage delights!
- I break into song quite a lot. Don’t be surprised if you hear me humming away to Yazz or T.Rex at any given moment.
- Every night we go to sleep listening to podcasts or the radio. I need noise around me all the time.
- If I’m near anything made from wood I have to knock on it 3 times. Y’know, just in case the world explodes.
- I suffered from an anxiety disorder for a long time. I had to change my lifestyle completely which meant leaving a stressful job after 6 years and moving to Hebden Bridge from the city. I couldn’t have done it without my fella but now I look forward to getting up in the morning, which is pretty ace.
- I’ve done two bungee jumps, both on the same day. I sweared in front of children. Oops.
- I have a mild obsession with Heinz Spaghetti Hoops on toast.
- I love the North. I’ve lived in a few places and travelled a bit but every time I come home to Yorkshire, I pinch myself. I am so lucky to live in the this beautiful county.
- When I’m feeling blue, I turn to my Lord of the Rings box set for escapism. Game of Thrones also helps.
- I want to join a roller derby. Most people think I’m a softy but I when it comes to games I’m competitive (and sweary). I’d love to have a go…
- I’ve been blogging for 3 years now! I don’t really talk much about blogging on here but I can safely say that blogging is the best thing (after my OH) in my life. I have my readers to thank for that so, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading this little bit of the internet.
I won’t tag other bloggers but if you’d like to take part in the 10 Things You Don’t Know About Me series please leave a link to your post in the comments section!