- Buy a flower press and begin feeling excited about the Spring flowers you’ll soon be picking.
- Pop to your local book shop and buy a travel guide for the next country you want to explore.
- Wear only colourful and bright clothes this week to cheer up the grey days. Look out for a post on this later in the week
- Plan a night out with friends and pretend you’re 18 again. Take your time to get ready, dance your socks off and make sure you have the next day off to recover!
- Spend a whole week listening to music only – no TV. See if it changes your evenings for the better.
Brew up and see my previous 5 Positive Things posts here.
P.S We’re home! Normal blogging will resume this week, hurrah!