- Fill up that cake tin. We’re burning off more calories in this cold weather so you can justify eating that big chunk of cake!
- Watch an inspirational film. Searching for Sugarman is an uplifting film that will move you to tears (if you’re a sentimental so-and-so like me).
- Enjoy the snow – build a snowman, have a snow fight or simply go for a walk. It’s only with us once or twice a year, so go play!
- Don’t keep worries to yourself. Talk to someone and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Learn the basics of a new language. I can’t abide it when I see British people abroad not even attempting the basics of the language of the country they’re in. Buy a phrase book and give it a go!
Brew up and see my other 5 Positive Things posts here