- Recycle your Christmas cards into gift tags for next year. See my guest post on the super Claireabelle Makes blog for 5 recycling tips and take a peek at her crafty brilliance too!
- Have a guilty pleasures afternoon. For me this involves watching back to back episodes of The Real Housewives of NYC- brilliant trash TV. That and Take Me Out
- Pick one creative project to lose yourself in. I’ve chosen this blog. I have lots of fun things planned for 2013!
- Choose a word for the year. I spotted this concept over on the inspiring Skin & Blister blog and thought it was a perfect way to start the year on a positive and thoughtful note. My word is Imagine – more on this later in the week!
- Walk a dog. Seriously, if you don’t own a dog, borrow someone else’s for the day and simply walk. The joy on their face coupled with the sound of doggie snores in the evening is pure bliss.
Brew up and see my other 5 Positive Things posts here
5 Positive Things To Do This Week #16
Posted by Lisa on January 14, 2013