- Wear something that makes you happy. See how chuffed I look in this photograph from earlier in the year? My happy clothing is a chunky knit scarf. Swoon. I’m also a fan of lovely pockets. A dress or skirt with pockets is my idea of heaven.
- Let go of negative and nasty people in your life and concentrate your time, energy and love on the people who deserve it.
- Make your bed. Air out the room for a minimum of 10 mins (while you’re in the bathroom) and then make your bed. A freshly made bed equals joy! NB. Resist temptation to get back in.
- Drink water. I am super rubbish at this. I have to remind myself to drink throughout the day and tea, I’ve been told, isn’t enough. Well, my mission this week is to drink 4 glasses a day. Will you join me?
- Start thinking of Christmas! I refuse to spend the last few weeks in December stressing when I can be celebrating. So a little organisation (I’m late compared to a lot of people I know) will make you enjoy the season more. To get you started see my first gift tutorial tomorrow!