Lots of delightful things have kept me smiling this weekend. Let’s begin with a spot of stationery browsing:
- This Assorted Banner Set via Brown Paper is simply delightful. Pop them in your drawer ready for impromptu thank you’s, birthdays and those ‘just because’ moments. *Adds to wish list*
- Listening to Jeff Buckley on the way to work and pottering around town has kept me in check (what would I do without music?). That beautiful man was from another world, I swear. Luckily, my friend has lent me My Sweetheart The Drunk to continue my obsession.
- I have blabbered on before about how much I love Oh Comely magazine, I’m sure. However, while I am waiting for the next issue to pop through my letterbox, I’ve been catching up on old issues whilst cat sitting at my friend’s house. Oh Comely thank you for enriching my life.
- Be still my beating heart! I’ve been on the prowl for a new tea caddy as ours is looking a tad worse for wear. This Twinings Diamond Jubilee Tea Caddy would be a lovely addition to welcome in our British Summer.
- Unfortunately I don’t think this Black With Ivory Mini Dot Dress via Goldie London will suit my shape but I do like it so I do.
- I was gifted a True Grace candle last week and I was impressed how long the scent lingers (good ol’ essential oils). A nice change from lighting tea lights every night.
- There’s nothing better on a Sunday morning but to research DIY tutorials with a cup of tea and a slice of cake. But this Coffee Syrups Tutorial via A Beautiful Mess has me pining for the beany wonderment that is coffee. I’m gonna give it a go at some stage me thinks.
- Whilst we were having computer issues, I was thankful for one thing – our Xbox 360. We’ve had it for years but has turned out to be a great investment using it not only to play games (the OH) but watch DVDs and download Iplayer, 4od, Last FM and access our LoveFilm library (and there are loads more aps too). So I spent Friday night laughing my head off at Moss from the IT Crowd.